Collect Points and Receive Rewards
Welcome to our So... Special Loyalty scheme, which will help you make great savings on our tasty offerings.
Just pick up one of our free So...Loyalty Cards in-store, register online right here on our website and start collecting points on your future visits. These points can then be spent back in store; 1 point is equal to 1p to spend at So...
Plus, we offer a So... Super 10 points for every £1 you spend!
So... what are you waiting for? Register your card today and start enjoying the rewards.
Pick up a free So...Loyalty Card
in our Union Street shop
Register your card online at
Use your card when you visit So... to collect points to spend
Member Number: This is the number on the back of your Loyalty Card, starting and including the letters 'SOAB'.
Password: Your password must be in lower case.
Lost your card? Forgotten your Log In details?
Email us as soon as possible with your name and card number: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Small Print
Please make sure you read our So...Loyalty Card terms & conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to your So… Loyalty Card, so please read them carefully. Use of your So… Loyalty Card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
VIEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• You can obtain a So… Loyalty Card on the premises, free of charge during opening hours.
• 1 point is equal to 1p to spend in 'So…".
• Currently, you will receive 10 points for every £1 you spend. So… reserves the right to change the amount of points received per £1 spent at any time.
• Your So… Loyalty Card must be registered online at www.soaberdeen.co.uk/loyalty before you can earn points and rewards.
• So…Loyalty Cards are not a credit or debit card, however can be topped up with a balance for use in store. Any amount loaded onto your card is non-refundable, and may not be redeemed for cash. If you cancel your Loyalty Card, your loaded credit is non-refundable.
• So… Loyalty Cards do not have an expiry date, however So… reserves the right to amend or remove the card from the business at any time.
• Selected items in store may not be valid for points redemption.
• Your Loyalty Card must be presented at time of payment to earn and spend your points.
• The details you use to register your So… Loyalty Card will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act. So… will not send you any unsolicited marketing. So… is committed to keeping your personal information confidential and safe; we do not share your information with any third parties unless you have agreed otherwise, however we may disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted to do so by law or to protect or enforce our rights.
• So… is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards. The card is to be treated like cash. Any outstanding credit in those instances will be forfeited.
• So… reserves the right to cancel a Loyalty Card at any time if it appears that the Loyalty Card is being used in any other way other than which the scheme is designed.
• So… reserves the right to change, limit, add or delete any of the scheme rules, terms, conditions, benefits or rewards, in whole or in part, at any time, at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
• In all matters, all decisions of So… will be final and cannot be contested. The Loyalty Card holder herby agrees to accept such decisions.
• All important notices will be communicated to Loyalty Card holders via electronic mail. It is the responsibility of the card holder to ensure their email address has been provided and is correct. So… accepts no responsibility if email communication has not been received by card holders or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruption or other reasons.
• Should the So… Loyalty Card scheme be unable to operate as intended, for reasons out with So…'s control such as computer virus or unauthorised intervention that affects the security of the scheme's administration and information, So… reserves the right to cancel or modify the scheme.
• Any monetary value available for redemption of any amount must be redeemed by the end of each financial year (March 16).
So... is part of the PB Devco Portfolio and the following terms and conditions apply:
PB Devco and its associated venues will not be liable for failure to provide advertised services in the following circumstances; a) destruction or damage to the venue, b) industrial action by employees, or staff of a major supplier, c) any other matter out with their control. PB Devco will not be held responsible for any theft or loss of belongings that may occur within the venues.
By law, all of PB Devco venues are non-smoking. Any persons caught smoking on the premises will be removed and receive a fine.
PB Devco has a zero tolerance regarding drug use on the premises and any person caught using or in possession of drugs will be reported to the police.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION
The management teams of PB Devco venues reserve the right of admission at all times. The management have complete authority to deny access or evict any customer they feel is of an undesirable nature to be within the venue. These decisions are final and non-negotiable.
So... complies with the various laws and regulations which apply to data protection and data privacy including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and 2011.
So... will not send you any unsolicited marketing. We will only send you emails or other marketing messages where you have signed up to receive these - whether it is through our website or at our venue. All emails sent from So... give you the option to unsubscribe at any time should you wish to do so. So... is committed to keeping your personal information confidential and safe; we do not share your information with any third parties unless you have agreed otherwise, however we may disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted to do so by law to protect or enforce our rights.
This policy is subject to change and any changes will be amended on this page.